Karen Bohn is a board member of Bicycle Indiana and a recreational cyclist. She is a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, retired, volunteers at Trinity Free Clinic in Carmel. Karen also is on the board of the Greenways Foundation of Indiana. She lives in Carmel with her husband, Mike Whitman, and enjoys her grandchildren and travel!
- Legislative update: help needed! Read more on our blog: blog.bicycleindiana.org/2017/07/16/leg… #INLegis 3 months ago
- How's your summer training going? It's not too late to register for RAIN and roll across #Indiana this Saturday! rainride.org 3 months ago
- Wishing smooth, safe riding, and great weather for all the Rainstorm 2017 cyclists! Enjoy your week-long tour of #Indiana. 3 months ago
- Did you ride today? We did! Coming up this weekend - one our long-standing funding rides. It's @PumpkinvineBike time! Let's ride! 4 months ago
- Bike to Work Day is this Friday! Tell us about your #BTWD plans! #BiketoWorkWeek #BikeToWorkDay #BikeEverywhere 5 months ago