Karen Bohn is a board member of Bicycle Indiana and a recreational cyclist. She is a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, retired, volunteers at Trinity Free Clinic in Carmel. Karen also is on the board of the Greenways Foundation of Indiana. She lives in Carmel with her husband, Mike Whitman, and enjoys her grandchildren and travel!
- Thanks for hosting us, @CIBAride! twitter.com/CIBAride/statu… 1 week ago
- Legislative alert! Let's help our friends in #Montana fight this ridiculous bike tax. Take a few minutes to contact… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- So cool! twitter.com/sustainbtown/s… 1 month ago
- We are grateful to Senator @TimLanane for his support of #Indiana people on #bicycles. #3feetIN #INLegis 1 month ago
- HB1174 is still alive and well - and is a great bill - but no #3feetIN language for us AGAIN this year. #INLegis 1 month ago