Karen Bohn is a board member of Bicycle Indiana and a recreational cyclist. She is a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, retired, volunteers at Trinity Free Clinic in Carmel. Karen also is on the board of the Greenways Foundation of Indiana. She lives in Carmel with her husband, Mike Whitman, and enjoys her grandchildren and travel!
- Welcome! twitter.com/UrbanTrail_bik… 1 day ago
- #DesignGoals This video shows how the Netherlands' amazing bike-friendly roads work: fastcoexist.com/3068318/this-v… by @mistercharlie cc: @INDOT 1 day ago
- We love it!! twitter.com/THanleyIV/stat… 2 weeks ago
- Wow. Many have already shared our thoughts. Extremely disappointing, @NissanUSA. How about safe roads for all? twitter.com/nissanusa/stat… 2 months ago
- It's that time of year again! We are building the 2017 Resource Guide! Please submit your event information here.: goo.gl/forms/k2I5eo87… 2 months ago