Karen Bohn is a board member of Bicycle Indiana and a recreational cyclist. She is a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, retired, volunteers at Trinity Free Clinic in Carmel. Karen also is on the board of the Greenways Foundation of Indiana. She lives in Carmel with her husband, Mike Whitman, and enjoys her grandchildren and travel!
- So cool! twitter.com/sustainbtown/s… 1 week ago
- We are grateful to Senator @TimLanane for his support of #Indiana people on #bicycles. #3feetIN #INLegis 1 week ago
- HB1174 is still alive and well - and is a great bill - but no #3feetIN language for us AGAIN this year. #INLegis 1 week ago
- A 2nd amendment was added, that will require the new cmte to review #Indiana #bicycling laws. Tiny silver lining. #3feetIN #INLegis 1 week ago
- Well, it was a disappointing day at the State House. Amendment #1 - the safe passing language - was not read into HB1174. #3feetIN #INLegis 1 week ago