Karen Bohn is a board member of Bicycle Indiana and a recreational cyclist. She is a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, retired, volunteers at Trinity Free Clinic in Carmel. Karen also is on the board of the Greenways Foundation of Indiana. She lives in Carmel with her husband, Mike Whitman, and enjoys her grandchildren and travel!
- Did you ride today? We did! Coming up this weekend - one our long-standing funding rides. It's @PumpkinvineBike time! Let's ride! 2 weeks ago
- Bike to Work Day is this Friday! Tell us about your #BTWD plans! #BiketoWorkWeek #BikeToWorkDay #BikeEverywhere 1 month ago
- Good work, @bicyclefriendfw! #BikeMonth #Indiana twitter.com/INsightABC21/s… 1 month ago
- #BikeMonth is HERE! Including our annual meeting - tonight at @bentrailbrewery! #Indiana event roundup here: wp.me/p18aZH-3T 1 month ago
- Thanks for hosting us, @CIBAride! twitter.com/CIBAride/statu… 2 months ago