Carole Terry is starting a second term as a board member for Bicycle Indiana. She is also the president of Central Indiana Bicycle Association (CIBA). She has been riding bikes for more years than she is beginning to like to admit and isn’t shy about having the conversation to help others understand her right to arrive at her destination safely! When she isn’t riding or talking about bikes, you will find her at her day job doing competitive intelligence research, teaching chemistry at IUPUI, playing with family and friends, or volunteering as a CASA for Child Advocates.
- So cool! twitter.com/sustainbtown/s… 1 week ago
- We are grateful to Senator @TimLanane for his support of #Indiana people on #bicycles. #3feetIN #INLegis 1 week ago
- HB1174 is still alive and well - and is a great bill - but no #3feetIN language for us AGAIN this year. #INLegis 1 week ago
- A 2nd amendment was added, that will require the new cmte to review #Indiana #bicycling laws. Tiny silver lining. #3feetIN #INLegis 1 week ago
- Well, it was a disappointing day at the State House. Amendment #1 - the safe passing language - was not read into HB1174. #3feetIN #INLegis 1 week ago